Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hot Sexy Amrita Rao on FHM Cover 2010






Hot babe Amrita Rao is on the cover of FHM India's January 2010 issue. Buzz18 brings you excerpts from her interview and, of course, her hot pictures

"I have been very much a Mumbai girl...I was born and brought up in Mumbai. Our past three generations have been here. My dad is from print advertising world, he was involved on the design side, branding and the works. He has his advertising agency so I've grown up always hearing about creatives, captions, positioning, branding... As a result, I've been pretty much inclined towards art and creative field from the beginning."

"I never thought that I'd get into acting so early in life, though I've always had this hunch that I would become an actress. I started when I was very very young. I was a mere teenager and I was studying. Now when I look back, I think that is the best thing that happened to me because I have experience and yet I have youth on my side. It's so important sometimes to start young."

"I am a Manglorean, hailing from North Canara district. I have never lived there but I've been there on a holiday. I think, my community is a small community. There have been few people from my community in the film industry but they've all been very very famous... Shyam Benegal, Guru Dutt, Leena Chandavarkar, Aatmaram... which makes me very proud."

No comments:

Post a Comment